LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav (Employee)     21 June 2013

Receive a legal notice for compensation from prervious compa

I am Gaurav  and a  IT company employee i had left my previous job 3 months before and join new.

I had give them resign in written that i can't continue with you  & only provide a month to you  firstly our director said that they think on it but can't reply me back and after 4 days they tell me that  you have to give minmum 2 month notice and reject the previous letter i a;os told that i can't continue understand my problem and 1 month is enough but they can't listen.

i left company after 22 days without taking any salary & infrom them a day after that i can't continue with your firm

Now I receive a legal notice from frim that i have deleted their data & damage the document. & compensation of 2 lac rs . 

I have not deleted or either damge their data or not any type of project damage done so now thinking whta to do i am a normal salary employee and don't kn ow so much about laws & regulation . Havinnd soem knoledge of labour laws .Like IT company not froce you to stay in company , or only 1 month notice is legal.

Laos in document they cannot specify which type & from where data is damaged . all data are in technical soft copies in computer & files no hard copy resists .

I have attached the legal Document Images Please suggest me what to do

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     24 June 2013

Dear Gaurav,

the legal notice needs to be responded through an Advocate otherwise company might file a civil suit against you for recovery.

you need to provide all the relevant details to the lawyer like your appointment letter, communications engaged etc.

You may call on the below given number incase you wish to avail legal assistance.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register