Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Champ (Manager)     28 September 2011

Reconciliation

Hi 

My filled divorce case and domestic voilence against me in April. After that she had contacted me for mutual divorce. In August i went to nagpur for discussing the mutual consent. However after finanlizing mutual consent terms, my wife refuse to give divorce in fornt of counsellor and said she wants to come back.  In her domestic voilence application she has made me my parent and my sisters as accussed. I would like to know what should be the correct way to take her back in my life so that in future me and my family is safe. 

Learning

1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     28 September 2011

@ Author

There is no 'this way" and or "that way" when takign such risks are concerend.

Various Family Law are on side of wives (females).

3. You can't put any 'conditions' upon her to take her back to her matrimonial home.

4. May be at one point of time during heat of moment and may be under advise of her men and agents read with natal home advisers she may have taken such drastic 'civil' steps and today may have realised importance of matrimony to her to say she wants to come back during reconcilitation after MCD talks. This call to take her back or not are purely yours first to take and then your mother's and sister's to add their views as probably they are inhabitants of same shared household and a joint family taken decision are always better than one persons advise / decision as afterall you all will be cohebiting together under same roof!

5. Future there is 'no gurantee' she can give verbally and or even in writing other than "matter between us settled amicably and I wish to withdraw my respective suits hence allow me to withdraw as dismissed them" that she may not file fresh cases against you and family members.

Hence based on above self consideration paras take a calulated call personally and Law of land will not help you in giving any written / undertaking / guarantee when such personal risks based call are taken by husbands.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register