Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay (SSC)     12 July 2012

Regarding hiership certificate

Dear Experts,

Could you please help me explain some facts about Hiership Certificate & Succession certificate.

Is it mandatory for having Succession certificate for immovable properties.

We have received Hiership Certificate and in the certificate its mentioned (for not more than 1 Lakh).

Kindly let me know if the amount is mentioned for immovable properties also. Also could you please let me know which clause of the law states this so that i can keep it as a reference.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,

Ajay

Learning

2 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     14 July 2012

dear ajay ,

you didnt mentioned here that from which authority you had got heir certificate.

as per my knowledge there can be no such heir certificate mentioning particular value as heirs certificate mean entitled for equal shares with other heirs in evry movable and immovable property.

howver if you had got such conditional heir certificate i am also keen to know the issuing authority.

on other hand if you are legal heir ,you can decalre it through court by filing declatary suit and through orders of court you can get this.

feel free to call

Ajay (SSC)     16 July 2012

Hello Anish,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

We have got the Hiership certificate from Gazzeted office (Trivandrum, Kerala). The certificate was first published in the Gazette.

Best Regards,

Ajay R

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register