Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dennis dez (Business)     13 July 2014

Regarding notice

Dear All,

My wife is telling that she has sent notice from court but when the time notice came to my old residence i was not staying there during that time. My olden parents doesn't aware about that and they have not received the notice. This was happened twice, now what will be the impact and what I have to do next?

Can anyone expert in this regard can give feedback on this issue, so that I can act accordingly.

Dennis

Learning

5 Replies

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     13 July 2014

What is that notice about Court will ask to serve notice again to u

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 July 2014

Don't worry about it, if the notice had been returned to the court unserved with the reasons that the respondent is not available in the house, the court will order to re-serve and the notice will be sent again to your address.

Dennis dez (Business)     14 July 2014

Dear Sir,

Thank you for speedy response. 

Even they have send the notice but I don't have the time to receive and go to the court and also not willing to divorce my wife. I want my wife and family back. 

Dennis

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     14 July 2014

If that is so, engage an advocate and find the court and next date of hearing and present yourself in the court without service of notice.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 July 2014

Your question has been repeated in a different tone in this thread to that of the one stated in your previous thread.  However, you have been sufficiently advised on both the threads accordingly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register