Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hindmanav (na)     26 March 2012

Resident's interference during flat sale

Namaaskar everyone!

I own a flat in a co-operative housing society. I plan to sell the according to the standard rate and my neigbour's are interested in buying our flat .. but unfortunately not at the quoted price. It so happens that the secretary of the building is good friends with the neighbour and very unpopular with some of the residents including us.

Now it so happens that we have a tentative idea of installing an elevator for the building soon .. as most of the residents are senior citizens.(The details of this plan was discussed in a meeting and many residents can agree to that decision)  

One of our prospective buyers wanted to know the approximate date  when the elevator is planned to be installed. As such following general rule we gave our buyer the secretary's contact.

But the secretary spoke in an extremely rude way to the buyer, and gave him false information about the elevator plan and created a confusing atmosphere between the buyer and us. Moreover her unofficial remarks clearly indicate her attempt at reducing the cost of my flat. by hook or crook.

Her talk with us not withstanding, is there any way we could stop this injustice.. and get the right price for we have worked hard for all these years? Can we bring to light any of the aforementioned evidence and make good of any damage she may have done to us?.

As a patriotic citizen and an observer of peace.. I request you to help me with my problem.

Jai Hind!

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register