Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohan   08 July 2016

Rule for lal dora property....

Hi.... 

I own a ground commercial floor on a lal dora land in Delhi. The entire building is 6 floors - all owned by one person and all given on rent except my floor. The building was constructed approx 10 years back. Due to a small issue , the building owner is troubling and threatening me to sell the property back to him and leave the place. Maybe he wants to sell the entire building at a good price OR enjoy rent of my floor too. After i clearly refused, he has come down to a level to cut our electricity at times, stop water supply, close the building gate at 7 pm, not open it on sundays, and much more. Now, after adjusting and bearing all the troubles for long, its our turn to get back to him....  Plz help.....with the following : 

- What can we do , if he again tries to stop our water supply. (we have a common overhead tank for the entire building). 

- Is the building LEGALLY commercial ? Can it ever face sealing in future on any complaint or in any other situation ? 

- If the property is on a mixed used road - which all floors will be legally allowed as comemrcial ?? Will the ground floor be legal and out of any trouble in future ?? 

- If this property comes out to be "not fully commercial", CAN I GET THIS SEALED ?? HOW ??

Would appreciate any other way out........... !!

thanks in advance..

Learning

1 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     08 July 2016

Irrespective of the legalities involved, he cannot disconnect Electricity or water supply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register