LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramesh (wer)     04 June 2012

Self acquired property sold to me

I purchased a site(DC converted residential side) from Mr.sharanappa  aged about 65 years in the year 2006.Mr.sharanappa purchased the same site from Mr.Gowda in 1990 (when sharanappa was 50 years old and was in govt. service) and in the sale deed executed in 1990 it is mentioned that Sharanappa is buying the property with his self earned money.

In 2006 when i registered the site from Sharanappa,it is clearly written that sharanappa acquired the site with his self earned money and now he is selling the site to me to meet his house hold needs.At that time Sharanappa told to me that his sons signature is not required as it is a self earned property.
Sharanappa was having  3 sons married and having kids in 2006. I have not taken any signatures from sons of sharanappa in the sale deed papers.But I appointed an advocate  in 2006 and he has verified all the documents and given a genuineness certificate of the property for a nationalised bank ,which we approached for a loan (But for some personal reasons we cancelled the loan,it is a different issue).After registration in 2006,Khatha ( Municipal khatha) is transfered to my name and I am paying property tax regularly every year.Tiil now there are no issues/troubles.

Now is the property titles are clear?
In future Sharanappas sons can trouble us in any way?

Please advise

Thanks
Rajesh

Learning

1 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     04 June 2012

In future Sharanappas sons can trouble us in any way?

Ans. No

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register