LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     18 March 2014

Seprate Accommodation for myself after false 498a.

Dear Experts I am ready to live with my wife even after the false allegation and inflated list of dowry articles. Now I have following questions. 1. if i live seprately with her in different state, what are the chances in future of false allegation on me and my family. As i am living alone with her only can she drag my family again ? 2. What will happen to this false list, as she also knows that this is false now how to make a valid list of dowry articles given at marriage which is true one list.this will help me in future. Regards 498a is fraud

Learning

4 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     18 March 2014

Dear Querist

nobody can say about future. it will be better to execute MOU before take her back with all the terms and conditions. it will be better for future consequences.

feel free to call

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     18 March 2014

Dear experts thank you MoU will help for falsis false list as well ? If she will not agree on false list that this is false then what can I doo ? Regards 498a frauds

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 April 2014

. if i live seprately with her in different state, what are the chances in future of false allegation on me and my family. As i am living alone with her only can she drag my family again ?

Ans : this is not astrological forum

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 April 2014

2. What will happen to this false list, as she also knows that this is false now how to make a valid list of dowry articles given at marriage which is true one list

Ans : not understood what you mean

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register