Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Share of property from my father

I have recently completed my M.Tech from a reputed University, Well My father used to fund my fees till 12th but after that during my B.Tech Course and M.Tech course he has paid only 20% of Fees overall and rest are paid by my mother and mother's Sister(Mowsi). Now He dont pay for my expenses neither come to our house. He spends for his brother's family and disagrees to pay for my need whenever Asked. All the Land are being cultivated by two brothers of my father and they take the money and dont give anything to my father and it's okay for him. Now I want to file a case against my father demanding property and Land for my expense as he doesn't give anything to me. That property is ancestrial property that is given to him by my father's father. So What to do in this? Kindly help me with this.

Learning

2 Replies

Subha Datta (STudent)     06 July 2016

You are a MTech. You can earn a lot. Why do you need fathers property? Let him do whatever he wants. If he fls that your uncles has nothing much and he wants to donate them you should support him. you father is a nice man indeed. You should be proud of that.

I used to do tution for my higher study. My father has given his land to two of my uncles who are unemployed. I am proud of that, and have never demanded.

JustAdvisor (IT)     06 July 2016

which state are you from?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register