LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pappu_pappu (research)     06 May 2012

Should i go for a divorce or can have something like a legal

Should I go for a divorce or can have something like a legal agreement.

Learning

3 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     07 May 2012

what happened to you?

Pappu_pappu (research)     07 May 2012

Hi I missed with my long text. Here it is..

Hi please help me with your advice,

I have been married for the last nearly 7 years (Nov, 2005) and have two little angels aged 4.7 years and 1.9 years. Ours is an arrange marriage and few days after marriage my wife started having problem with my family. Since then, she doesn’t want any of my family members to be in touch. My parents stay at my native and my brothers are well off with their family and in service at different places. I am the eldest. My parents are not dependent on any of us. In fact they help us monetarily whenever we are in need. Though mine is a arrange marriage, we have not taken a single pie or anything that’s valuable as dowry/ favor/ gift from my inlaws.

My wife always abuses my parents following which we have always been quarrelling.  Now since a couple of years she has started treating me saying she will kill herself and even kill our kids. My parents as all grandparents wish to at least talk with my kids and visit them once in a while.

My inlaws support all this behavior of my wife; though my wife fights with them also and have even left their home with the newborn (our second daughter) when she had been there for delivery.

I am leaving in a state of fear always. I am not able to concentrate on my job and worried about my kids.

I wish to have a divorce but thought of my kids hold me back. But now I am not able to tolerate this mental torcher anymore.

Help me what is the best to deal with this. Can I have a legal agreement wherein she is not going to harm my kids and abuse my parents and stop blackmailing me? I some time even thought of lodging a complaint with the police. But then thought she is my wife I cannot play with her honor.

Is there something wherein we can live separately? I am ready to part with her whatever she wants, and will take care of all the needs (education, marriage,……) of my kids. I don’t have any goal in my life rather than to make my kids life safe and comfortable. There is no question of remarrying (I cannot commit the same mistake again).

Please advise…. Should I go for a divorce or can have something like a legal agreement.

ould I go for a divorce or can have something like a legal agreement.

var addthis_config = { services_compact: 'orkut,facebook,twitter,linkedin,yahoomail,gmail,hotmail,google,googlebuzz,more' }

FB.init("65371d7385aee6f130669c8a021c70d4");

Related Files

$(document).ready(function() { $("#feedContent").html(""); //clear the content in the div for the next feed. $('#feedContent').load('../api/get_forum_files.asp?forum_id=&cat_id=8'); });
43 citations.zip
1976 downloads
perfect husb.xls
916 downloads
36 bombay co.pdf
772 downloads
my story.doc
715 downloads
1 supreme co.pdf
693 downloads
29 the marri.pdf
669 downloads
11 the code .pdf
644 downloads
3 498a amend.pdf
621 downloads
21 sepration.doc
583 downloads
16 when divo.doc
531 downloads

More >>

Anutosh Kumar Mazumdar (Advisor)     07 May 2012

You should simply divorce your wife, File as case of cruality and mental torture and harashment and you will difinatly get seccess on it and for your angles you will also chgarge her on court. Don't confuse directly go for Divorce

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register