Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar (Family CEO)     15 November 2012

Spouse spying gadgets

I will be importing spouse spying/tracking gadgets. Wish to know if there is a need for the following. I can rent the equipment for nominal fees. 

1. GPS tracking of cars/scooter.  

2. Email/web site usage tracking. 

3. Phone - land line tapping

4. Cell phone tapping.

5. Email password extractor.

6. Covert camera and audio recording. 

7. Body wearable covert camera and audio recorder. 

Please send me a PM if you wish to rent these gadgets. If you wish to purhcase, it is available. This is not a commercial offer but to assist the victims of family crime. 

Regards

Adam

reachadamkumar@gmail.com

Learning

11 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     15 November 2012

how much these costs?these r useful in spying maids also when kids are with them?

(Guest)

kumar , how much it cost could you quote the price.

Kumar (Family CEO)     30 November 2012

Cost of the gadgets depends on several factors.

1. Do you want continuous surveillance or snap shots are ok ? 

2. Location - is it one place - fixed or several places ( more gadgets, mobile operations )

These gadgets are available for rent so effective cost will be very little. e.g Spouse laptop spying will costs Rs 50 per day. Nanny spying with audio and video will cost Rs 100 per day. 

The real cost is in being able to preserve the evidence in a manner that will be acceptable as evidence in court. Not every evidence may be acceptable in court. 

(Guest)

Hi Kumar

I am interested.

Check your PM please and reply.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     06 December 2012

if such gadgets are discovered by wife and she comes to know that she is under survellience, it may amount to cruelty and backfire.

(Guest)

Rightly said by Amit.

@Kumar= Your comments please.

Regard's,

Abhinatre Gupt

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     11 December 2012

I want

6. Covert camera and audio recording.

Hemant

hkjain47@gmail.com

Manoranjan Das (Constable)     11 December 2012

Can I tap the cell phone of my wife, who has left of me for last 9 months. Presently she is talking with another man consistently.

brownjason (erwqr)     05 September 2013

If you wanna catch a cheater via the computer, you can install a keylogger in the computer, and this tool will help you to log and track all his/her online activities for you to find out the truth.I have used Anykeylogger for years,it works well in capture computer activities and i think it will work well in catching cheating spouse too.

saraswatik (office )     07 September 2013

Hi Kumar,
As per your post on lawyersclubindia, i am interested in one of the following gadgets on rent, most preferably cell phone tapping.
Send me the details for it.  It will be very helpful  to solve family crime as u said....
Thanx for such idea.. GOD BLESS YOU

Anil (salesman)     10 September 2013

well can this help in court i doubt there is many cases where this personal information of wife cannot be counted as evidence 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register