Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KALAISELVAN (employe)     24 August 2012

Sudden termination

Sudden termination of employment

I   was working in a MNC company from 12-12-2002 as a first employee when the company started its 6th concern in India first time.

I was appointed as TURNER CUM FITTER and every year salary was increased due to my best working performance.( I have  all the documents for the witness)

Doing much more over time and company grew up and 50 numbers of employees appointed during its 7th year of production of industrial valve manufacturing and sale in foreign countries only.

In this stage i was in need of leave on oct-2009   for some extended days (through mobile) when in outstation to meet my son’s vehicle accident case. I have the police records. When I returned   from all the problems. I went to  my work, but the general manager denied to allow me and asked me to come after he call through phone as the personal officer was in leave.

After 2 days a official person brought a letter to me which bear my termination letter. I received and went next day. they did not allow me.

After I filed a case in labour office. They have paid some gratuity money in my bank account  without my consent.

The case is in labour court Coimbatore since two years. As I am 50 years old, no other companies accept me for work and small companies gives salary lesser  than I was earned in past.it is not sufficient for my family meets.

So I have used that gratuity amount for my daughters education and my family financial troubles(i.e.case expense)

All the necessary documents are in my hand to prove the illegal termination. But the company has no any  documents or complaint except the leave issue. And asking me to return the gratuity amount. I am unable to do so.My life is spoiling in this matter.   

Any expert could help me about my case in future? can i get any interim finance aid through court.

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 August 2012

You better meet the nearest available service law advocate in coimbatore who can see all the papers

suresh patil (AGM-IR)     27 August 2012

this is llegal termination. you will b requird to do following .

1) Approach local labour ofice and file complaint of illegal termination to labour orficer.

2) Keep all your docs like appointmnt letter , salary slips  I belive u are worker)

3) The labour officer will call employer and employee for discussion. if employer takes back asks for full wages as you were available for employmnet he only denied you emplooymnet.

4) The justification of your absene . On humanitarian grounds and considering the cause no prudent employer will resort to such action.

suresh patil (AGM-IR)     27 August 2012

pls ignore abobe as already casen is in court. you can not b employed  during the pendence of case. appo9int a good advocate and see that the case is taken and finished earlier. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register