LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Received Justice (Accounts)     01 May 2013

Suggestion required!!!!!!

My wife left alonwith her mother & uncle on 14th Oct 2013, but she is stating wrongly 5.10.2013 in her police complaint & court case. She stated that mentally , physically torture but even she did not remember the date of leaving house. On 5.10.2013, I was in office & having fingures impression.

What can be implications of wrong date in my case.???

Learning

4 Replies

sorry, it is in year 2012

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Justice Seeker

My wife left alonwith her mother & uncle on 14th Oct 2013, but she is stating wrongly 5.10.2013 in her police complaint & court case. She stated that mentally , physically torture but even she did not remember the date of leaving house. On 5.10.2013, I was in office & having fingures impression.

What can be implications of wrong date in my case.???

First and foremost, you should be able to prove that you were in office on 5/10/2012.

Physical cruetly?  She should have a certified medical report from a government doctor stating that she had been physically assaulted and should undergo medical treatment for the injuries.  And such medical certificate should not postdate her leaving of the house more than 24 hours.

If she has left the house on 14/10/2012 she should have gone to the doctor within the next 24 hours and got a medical report stating as above explained.

If she has got a medical report of a previous date say 5/10/2012 then a question arises as to why she did not go to the police station to lodge a complaint against you that you have beaten her black and blue.

Given both, even if she has aquired a false medical certificate of that date, ie 5/10/2012, its just a matter of time that her medical report  will be proven as false, keeping in mind your absense at home as you were at your workplace.

Further questions, welcome.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     01 May 2013

you have to prove by showing a copy or you fingers impression on that particular day which you said 5/10-2013

Yes, I can prove that.

Moreover In police complaint & court case copy, she mentioned the DV , but there was no hint of MLC in either report.MAy be she had arranged false MLC of dated 5.10.2013. Is it necessy to mention the MLC evidendence in policce complaint or courst case application.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register