LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Suggestion required

Hi All Below is the descripttion of my case pls go through it and suggest me the options i have

1.       My wife and we were separated due lot of differences

2.       RCR and HMA 24 filed by my wife in Sept 2010. After separation of 1 year.

3.       My advocate had filed an Vakalath on sept 30 2010

4.       498A FIR filed in Police station on Oct-31-2010.

5.       In the High court of AP we got the AB with condition we should report daily to the police station (A1 to A6) until further orders, we appeared in the police station for 18 days ( Due to AP high court Holidays ) and got the relaxation order

6.       Till July 2011 nothing happened in Both RCR, HMA 24 and 498A since both the judges were on long leave. Even interim maintenance is not yet passed.

7.       In the mean time her father (Additional PP) asked the police to file the charge sheet in 498A        I (A1) was served with summons forcibly while attending RCR counseling and for A2 to A6 the summons was not served.

8.       In the first date for 498A a leave petition was applied for me and for A2 to A6 since the summons were not yet served we dint put leave petition.

9.       In the second date also we put leave petition for A1 and for A2 to A6 we dint put anything.

10.   In the mean time in the case diary the police have mentioned that A2 to A6 were avoiding the summons, without trying to serve the summons.

11.   In the mean time in the RCR which she has filed they have filed the Affidavit and we have to cross here on 23rd December. There are a lot of discrepancies with the 498A and RCR affidavit

12.   On December 20th we have the next date for 498A and this time A1 to A6 planned to attend the court.

Now I am planning to go for crpc239 for discharge for A5 and A6 in one petition since allegations are very vague and for A2 to A4 in another petition.

What are the other options for me to put leave petition until the trial start for A2 to A6, since we need to travel 700 kms for every date. Also suggest me any other options

Regards

Satish

Blore

Learning

1 Replies

vikrant vaibhav singh (constitution)     11 December 2011

sathish just contact vme at 8607147479.i ll surely help

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register