LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satya prakash (Clerk)     01 June 2013

Suggetions on tep

Can husband use 125 allegation petition as base to file TEP & IT query against wife's father if they are claiming they have given so much money & gold as Dowry?

Are there any cases which can help husband to file against Wife & his in-laws who are torturing by misusing women favouring laws for their greed of money?

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     01 June 2013

It is necessary to go thru., the petition.

SRISHAILA.DHARANI (Advocate&consultant)     01 June 2013

Can husband use 125 allegation petition as base to file TEP & IT query against wife's father if they are claiming they have given so much money & gold as Dowry?  -- YES YOU CAN 

Are there any cases which can help husband to file against Wife & his in-laws who are torturing by misusing women favouring laws for their greed of money? -- YES , YOU CAN FILE HARRASSMENT COMPLAINT BEFORE TH POLICE STATION, NEAR BY TO YOUR POLICE STATION.

SRISHAILA,ADVOCATE,BANGALORE,9741425514,sdharani120@gmail.com

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     01 June 2013

I differ with srishaila Dharani, you cannot file police complaint as it is purely civil case.  Moreover, wife can file Sec.498a, dowry case, DV cases etc against husband.  The law is like that which favours woman. 

I have not followed your first question. Please eloborate it. 

satya prakash (Clerk)     01 June 2013

Dear All

I forgot to put the actuall allgeatio, with many allegations there is one allegation like :

1) Marriage as per Hindu Vivah paddhati & they gace 20 Tola gold, 5 Lakh home article & 5 Lakh expenditures & 2 Lakh money given to me.

Nothing here is correct. Even household articles I have purchased for same everything I have receipts & for one or two things my debit card is also having deductions.

So Can I use above allegations to file TEP against in-law & asking for IT.

2) My wife claimed in crpc 125 as her father is farmer :P then fod knows from where he got so much money to spend in marriage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register