Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

justice awaited (officer)     13 June 2014

Supervised visitation

Dear All,

We had a mutual divorce, wherein terms of child visitation were included in application:

1. child would freely go to paternal house in all vacations & whenever he wishes father can come & take child on sat /sun to places nearby maternal home.

2. can talk to child anytime.

The father was given free access to child whenever he wanted as per above aggrement. But when child turned 5 he kept him in his house. produced false medical certificates in court & applied for intrim custody.

we finally got the custody from district court & now he has challanged it in high court.

now he is visiting chid every 15 days for 2 hrs., from another court order from judge in his town, whom he has surely influenced.

Again my family members are forcing me to get into similar mutual aggrement which we had made earlier to stop fighting all cases. I am very afraid of sending child back to him.

Please suggest, child is 6.5 yrs now. I will be grateful to you all because there is nobody to guide me.ase is now pending in supreme court, should we keep fighting or again give free access to him.

The c

Learning

2 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     13 June 2014

Child belongs to both of you so whats the problem if he visits the child and where so ever you go visitation would be granted at any cost . what your family members have suggested is right . Rather than wasting time and money in court cases settle the things mutually . 

justice awaited (officer)     14 June 2014

Dear Stanley,

I do not have a problem with him coming and visiting the child in my supervision, I am afraid to send him alone with him beacuse earlier he had abducted the child & denied me to see him for app 2 months, & I could get the child back only with interference of police & court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register