LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

svdraja (prop)     25 January 2014

Svd

My father got a piece of land from his father by the way of partition along with his brothers.

But my father sold these lands without consent of myself and my elder sister. both of them are major ie. above 18 years. With the help of the money he bought some plots and construct houses in his name and as well as in the name my mother.

Now both of them are refused to give any part of the land or building so far.

the above sold lands or plots are valid. are not.  How can I fight with the sold of the property without my consent .

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 January 2014

The property which was once owned by your grand father now stand in your father's name, it means your grand father has no more legal right over the property,hence neither he nor you can stop your father to dispose off the property has he wishes.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     25 January 2014

once your grandfather has transfered his property in the name of your father then he became the sole owner of that property , now he have all rights over that property, he can sell it , gift it , etc.........he has no need to ask anyone regarding his property , or to take consent from you . You can not claim any right over it .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register