Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

priya (student)     01 July 2011

Teenager kills father,mistress

NALGONDA: Enraged over his father Venkateshwar Reddy's alleged illicit relationship with his neighbour, Parvathamma (37), a teenager Guruva Reddy (17) murdered them at Damarcharla on Sunday and set fire to their bodies. The bodies were partially burnt. Guruva Reddy is absconding.

Miryalaguda DSP Ramachandra Reddy said Venkateshwar Reddy (50), an agriculturist who lost his wife 20 years ago, was allegedly having an illicit relationship with Parvathamma of Jaggaiapet, a labourer, whose husband had deserted her. She had been staying in Damarcharla since two years and was Reddy's neighbour for six months.

Guruva Reddy, who saw his father with Parvathamma in the morning, got agitated and hit them on the heads with a pestle, killing them. He brought the bodies out, poured kerosene and set them on fire.

The Damarcharla police registered a case of murder following a complaint lodged by Parvathamma's brother.

https://www.hindu.com/2011/05/23/stories/2011052362830600.htm

Learning

4 Replies

gaury..fight to win (Education)     01 July 2011

out of frustration and deprivation of love and care of a father..

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     02 July 2011

@ Author

DONOT TAKE SUCH IDEAS !

priya (student)     03 July 2011

hahaha well mr tji to tel u d truth m wel ahead of that stage. I was js reportng wt i saw.

Ravinder Kumar (Account Director)     03 July 2011

@Author, But I noticed dat u post similar stories only on LCI., anyways I dont support these ideas like MR. Tajobsindia..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register