Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj Jain (xxxxxxxxxx)     13 March 2013

Tenanyv/s landlord

Dear Professionals

I want to advise on the following topics:

I am living in a residential property since 35 Years as a Tenant Total cost of property 05 crores which is completly in my Possession as a proof of Possessions i have all legal documents Like Pan Card, Electricity Bill, telephone bills, Death / birth Certificates and name of my father also mentioned in the assessment by Nagar Nigam as a tenant of Rs 100.

landlord recives rent in Cash and never issue Rent Receipt and now he want to vacant propert forcefully and through illegal manner fo the purpose of sale out, so please suggest what are the legal points which i can opt and continue my status as past.

what are the process to obtain a Stay order?

Can my land Lord vacant the property from me in the present of Stay order?

what are the others remedies available in law to get rid of this problem?

How can I save me from this tension? 

Learning

2 Replies

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     13 March 2013

Landlord can't vacant you in the presence of stay order till the final order. If he uses forcle then file a complaint to the local police mentioning the stay order. File a case seeking injunction under Tenancy Act.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 March 2013

As per amended tenancy acts in various states Eviction would be permitted if the tenant was found not living in the rented place for 10 months in a year. Rents deposited with the controller's office can be withdrawn at any time. Present rents would be increased substantially and five per cent rise will be allowed every three years. According to the Bill, the increase will be five times for commercial tenants holding business for 20 years in a building built in 1984 or earlier. It will be three times if the period of occupation is 10 years or more.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register