LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravi (taxassistant)     25 May 2010

through proper channel

Can any govt. servant apply for another job without intimating his deptt.? If he does so and selected what is the proper way of his joining in the new deptt.?Can he resign directly from his present job to join his new deptt.Will he have to face any problem in his new deptt.Rply plz

Learning

13 Replies

Adv. G. A. Gagdani (ADVOCATE AND LEGAL CONSULTANT)     25 May 2010

well whether new department private or govt.

ravi (taxassistant)     26 May 2010

thank u very much for ur response sir, The new job is govt. job sir.plz rply

ravi (taxassistant)     26 May 2010

Thank u very much for ur response sir.The new job is govt. job sir.plz rply

Adv. G. A. Gagdani (ADVOCATE AND LEGAL CONSULTANT)     27 May 2010

well then you need to settle the issue with your previous employer department and make sure they dont raise any querries or issue, as you have not followed the correct channel, kindly settle the issue within the department. where you have worked in past.

ravi (taxassistant)     28 May 2010

Sir,after giving resignation in previous deptt. and taking acceptance i think there should be no problem in new deptt.I have no despute,any dues with my previous deptt. and one more thing sir to giving acceptance of resignation that deptt. has no objection also.is not it? plz guide me sir,thank you

ravi (taxassistant)     29 May 2010

Sir, pls reply.I m waiting for ur reply.

Adv. G. A. Gagdani (ADVOCATE AND LEGAL CONSULTANT)     29 May 2010

what i understood you have already resigned from your previous department or employer, previous employer has no issues on it.

now you need not worry but have you specified the things in your experience that you were working with previous employer????

Regards

ravi (taxassistant)     29 May 2010

Respected sir,right now i m in service,i appeared in examination  without giving intimation to my deptt.and finally selected.now i m going to resign from my service to join the new deptt.I have not written anything about my present employment.After giving resignation to my present employer and taking acceptance i will join the new deptt.Will I have to face any problem in new deptt.?Pls rply sir, 

Adv. G. A. Gagdani (ADVOCATE AND LEGAL CONSULTANT)     31 May 2010

well they can but be careful, if you have not describe it anywhere that you have not taken such permission, then dont discuss it with any one in your new department.

Regards

ravi (taxassistant)     03 June 2010

Respected sir,how can they create problem?I will not take any benefit of my previous employment.I will join the new deptt. like a fresher.Plz rply

Adv. G. A. Gagdani (ADVOCATE AND LEGAL CONSULTANT)     03 June 2010

it means you are not displaying that you have worked in past with xyz govt. department.

then no issues.

ravi (taxassistant)     03 June 2010

I m very sorry sir for asking so many questions on single issue.But sir i m too much cofused.Plz help me sir,I m supposed to write everything in my attestation form of new deptt viz. about my previous employment also.But sir I will write about my previous employment and produce my resignation letter and acceptance of the same and sir I think there will be no problem for me because i m not going to take any advantage of my previous deptt.I will join the new deptt as a fresher.Plz guide me sir.I will be highly obliged.

Adv. G. A. Gagdani (ADVOCATE AND LEGAL CONSULTANT)     03 June 2010

well look you have resigned from earlier department and acceptance from them of your resignation alongwith support of your new department, will do the needful.

Look just try to settle out the matter, fill the required form and follow the process.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register