LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

williams (quality analyst)     27 February 2013

Turning the male child against his father by wife's parents

Hi, After my wife filed for divorce in spite of repeated reconciliation attempts, i then filed for custody of 3.5 yrs old male child. She did not bring many times, but now she is bringing after she got no chance of settlement order from judge. But she along with her parents told the child that i will snatch him away and that to cry loud when she produces to me. When she hands over our child, her father will come behind me , disturbing and the child cries thinking that i am taking him away n says he wanted to see them, they even changed the name of child and now he is very afraid. It was suggested by the counselor that to come and take the child every 4th Saturday of a month for 2 hours as an interim till I get the final court order. But she and her parents are disturbing, coming after us and making his mind against me , saying he has no father and make him cry . Please help me in this sad situation, sir. Thank you Williams

Learning

1 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     27 February 2013

Custody of a child of 3.5 yrs is difficult for you to get but you can get visitation along with access to shared annaul vacations and holidays Now that you know the type of mentality your wife and her in laws have . Hence your lawyer has to convey to the court that any final visitation order being passed it should be mentioned that the wife and inlaws should  maintain only a visible distance of say 5 meters  . Hence these monkeys cant follow you and you can tolk to your child in privacy .

Try to record what every they say and convey to the court so and so is the case :-) 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register