LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Indranil Sengupta (Manager)     24 October 2009

Unwanted deposit in my account

A person is constantly depositing cheques of different values in my company account, I have requested the person from making any further deposits but he has again repeated the same. The deposits has been made without any reference. How do I prevent this & what action can I take against the person.

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

Lodge a complaint with income tax department. They will catch him.

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     24 October 2009

you can complaint in police station to enquire the any ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING ACTIVITIES are took place/any terrorrist/mafia money may involved

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     24 October 2009

pls follow what Mr. Reddy adviced, in addition make a detailed complaint with your bank and RBI as well.....income tax depatment also as adviced above.

the purpose is to know the motive and source of money.

Khaleel Ahmed (Legal Advisor)     25 October 2009

You may file a police complaint  in this regard.

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     25 October 2009

It is rather surprising.What is the motive behind this?.Does he demand return of the depost? What is the connection between yourself and himself? If at all he dosn't calim back,keep it in suspense account and wait for the outcome . If it dosen't do any harm to you or your company why should you invite troubles by making complaints ? Seek advise form your Auditor and decide the course of action to be taken.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register