LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Urgent advice on 498a & dp 3 & 4- urgent please

Hi All, My wife has filed 498a & DP 3&4 on me.

In FIR she mentioned below points.

1)      1.She left home 3 days back and went to her parent’s home and filed case. True is : Actually she left home 3 months.

2)      2. Her age is 30 like that she mentioned in FIR. True is : Actually her age is 32 but my age is 29.

3)      3.She mentioned in FIR, I have taken 15 lakhs dowry in front of her relatives and My parents. True is : one lakhs rupees for marriage expenses purpose, we have taken in front of her relatives and my parents.

4)      4. She is telling in FIR, am locking door every day while going to office : True is : she used to go outside to meet her friends every day and weekends.

5)      5. She is telling in FIR, am beating daily, not allowing her to go to job and I have taken all original certificates and while going to her home. True is: She told me am not feeling well and want to go to marriage while going to her home town she packed all her gold and my gold, money, certificates left home.

6)     6. Am asking 5lakhs dowry to her father in phone like that she mentioned in FIR. True is : we asked only when will u send ur daughter to our home . I have all recording s and her messages for proof.

7)      7. She mentioned in FIR , Forcefully I  have taken 150gms gold while coming. Actually true is she packed all my gold and certificates and money because of that we didn’t  ask money, gold, money just we asked only when will u come back to our home.

Past three months, me and my father asking to her father when will u send ur daughter  to our home, he was not at all sending and he was telling some stories. We didn’t send any notice and filed any cases on her. When she was with me she was asking me to take 15lakhs LIC Policy and put her name as nominee, 2BHK Flat in Bangalore, buy gold for her like that she was torturing me and her father also. 10 days she filed case 498a & DP 3 & 4 on me. 2 days back we applied for Anticipatory bail and waiting for that, yesterday  my wife came with 6 members( Police and her brothers) came to our place where we are staying in Bangalore. Unfortunately I was not there my owner told me like this. Marriage happened in DEC-12 and 10 months completed.

Questions:

1. What precautions u want me take till get anticipatory bail? Please advice.

2. Till now I didn’t file any case on her and didn’t send any notice to her. My wife’s father is having some political background and police influence, am getting scare If I go to their place, they will do something to me. Please advise how to save my life? Do you want me file any case based on above facts?

3. Is it possible to transfer case from my wife’s place to our place, if so how many days it will take and what is the procedure?

4. Please advise how to precede these cases and how to save my life and my parents.

5.Do you want me file any case on my wife and her father ? Please advise.

Thanks for ur quick response and ur time.

Learning

4 Replies

Raja_498a Victim (Manager)     14 September 2013

Hi Venkat,

You are not the new to this torture by wife and we all are like you only. You can also visit 498a.org and see how to safe guard yourself.

First, forget about counter cases on her, you can see later.

Important thing is safe guard youself and your family from this mess. Do following.

1) Don't go to your home. Put yor family in friend's house or relative's house where your wife doesn't know.

2) First get AB for parents(If she mention their names). You also take leave from office (Police can come to office also) and be in relative's or friend's house.

3) Once your parents get AB, go to High court and apply for AB for your self. (Say that your parenets got AB and you also need AB, chances of AB for u more).

4) Remember, at any cost don't go to police station, they will send you Jail. So getting AB is first priority.

5) Since law is gender biased, it may not be possible for u to transfer case to ur place. Wife can file case any where.

6) She can bride police fu**ers and they are most corrupted and if she can bring false witness, they can write number of stories without any inquiry.

Since police are fu**ers for money, you cannot do any thing. Fight the case on merits in the court only.

Remember, once wife files false criminal cases like 498a on you and your parents that is end of married life. So you need to fight on opposite party at your best.

Take all possiblities and fight the case and defend yourself. Later you can think of counter cases on her.

Let me know if you need any inputs.

(Guest)

Hi, Thanks for quick response. In FIR She mentioned my name only. yesterday  my wife came with 6 members( Police and her brothers) to our place where we are staying in Bangalore. Unfortunately I was not there and my owner told me. Do u want me apply for AB Bail to my parents also?Please advise.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     14 September 2013

If parents name is not in FIR, no need for AB for them

(Guest)

Hi All, Thanks for quick advises. Please advise on above first query any other experts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register