Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ShahDharmesh (Manager)     09 June 2012

Urgent help needed:tel.call recordings to b misued for dv

Dear Experts,

In continuation to my previous post, wherein my shrewd actress wife, after getting exposed of her night stays with her bf in hotel, had started harassing me and my old father who is a high BP patient., at times by her suicide threats and continously using law to her advantage. She is in same city but she never disclosed where she is presently staying and with whom. I stay with my old father presently. It has been more than 7 months that she is staying away. It has been more than a year of marriage.

I heard that my wife is planning to go for DV case against me and then then divorce on the grounds of cruelty.

Please note that: after No communications for 4-5 months, later taking advantage of my emotional nature : my wife who is a gifted actress , with an concealed motive of creating proofs and evidence on records, started attending my calls and making calls to me in which made few recordings of calls wherein she made all sorts of allegations, her willingness to stay with me (though being in the same city she never tried to come to our matrimonial house)and in one of the calls cleverly infuriated me and forced  me say things on high note.  

My question :

1. Can such telephone recordings enough to create a case of DV against me , pl.note the calls were her desperate attempts to create proofs against me, wherein she has cried , said all sorts of loving things (wherein in realty she has threatened to spoil my life with her legal charges) and in 1 call me being angry over her false allegations and she pretending to be an abla nari in that particula conversation. I short made a planned recrding projecting herself as a abla nari.

2. Should i wait for her to file a DV case and following a divorse case , or should i file it first ?

3. What can i do the safeguard my hardearned property from her claims.

4.  Keeping in view that my wife has filed a complain against me in CAW , what best can be done to protect myself and my old dad who is currently not well and has just been discharged  ICU of hospital.

Please suggest me some  course of action steps. but pl.note that

1. Though she has been unfaithfull to me, i do not want to harm this shrewd lady , as she has been the love of my life, no matter how much she tries to end it.

2.Also i am much worried about my old dad whom i nearly lost because of their sudden appearance at police station.We were earlier informed by them that they are ready to attend a family meeting the next week.

3, Regarding me, it does not matter whether she loses or wins, because the damage has already been done and my home is already broken.

But, i want to pass on the message that it never does any good to avenge yourself and threaten,harass  innocent lives just because they raise an objection to your wrong doings  instead you should correct yourself and try to give stability to a relation.

At the same time please suggest your knowledgable opinions on my queries because i want to wrap it up as i am much worried about of old dad's worsening health issue.

regards.

Learning

4 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     09 June 2012

yes ..she may use it

ShahDharmesh (Manager)     11 June 2012

Dear All,

Expect the answer to the following query :

My straight question :

1. Should i wait for her to file a Domestic Violence (DV) case , followed by a divorse case , or should i file it first ?

2.  Keeping in view that my wife has filed a complain against me in CAW , just the day after she took away all her STRIDHAN back with her. so, without attending the CAW counsilling session,  would my filing divorce petition , a right  step/advice  ?

3. Now, after CAW call, threat of DV on the basis of phone call recordings , what legal steps do i need to take immediately to minimist the adverse impact ?

Awaiting your expert view in this regard, coz se has tortured us a lot , to such extent that once i gave up all hope, but after support from peers like you and LCI i've decided not to entertain her demand for money nor to be afraid of their constant threatening, however i am most concerned about the worsening health condition o fmy dad, i cannot be lucky everytime and i don't want to loose it , so I want to wrap up things fast and in honest manner.

Regards,

ShahDharmesh (Manager)     12 June 2012

Dear Experts,

I am in urgent need of your learned advice . Can some learned expert answer my question :

(Wife liginv apart since 8 months, had earlier threatened me of suicide etc.( i have proofs), she has made few call

recordings (3 months back, provoking me) and is planning to go for DV case against and then divorce on grounds of cruelty (which she wants after getting exposed on her illicit relations), she has started this with filing complain in CAW cell.

My questions :

1. Should i wait for her to file a Domestic Violence (DV) case , followed by a divorse case , or should i file Divorce case first ?

2.  Keeping in view that my wife has filed a complain against me in CAW , just the day after she took away all her STRIDHAN back with her. so, without attending the CAW counsilling session,  would my filing divorce petition , a right  step/advice  ?

3. Now, after CAW call, threat of DV on the basis of phone call recordings , what legal steps do i need to take immediately to minimist the adverse impact ?

Awaiting your expert view in this regard, coz se has tortured us a lot , to such extent that once i gave up all hope, but after support from peers like you and LCI i've decided not to entertain her demand for money nor to be afraid of their constant threatening, however i am most concerned about the worsening health condition o fmy dad, i cannot be lucky everytime and i don't want to loose it , so I want to wrap up things fast and in honest manner.

Regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register