Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Very urgent

Page no : 2

Joyjoyee Sen (Computer Programmer)     25 June 2010

Thanks for the reply. Sir, after cross examination howmany dates it can take to have the final hearing. As we are completely unaware of law we really don't understand howmany times it can take to solve the problem. Now that all the witnesses have given their witnesses in court and only the cross examination is remaining.

SANJEEV KUMAR (STUDENT)     25 June 2010

dates will depend on the nature of case,attitude of Presiding officer, arguments of defence/prosecution. If the prosecution feels his case is weak then he will try to take as many dates as possible quoting excuses or vice versa. If defence feels his case is weak he will do the same thing

sanjeev

Joyjoyee Sen (Computer Programmer)     25 June 2010

No sir, my question is after completion of cross examination of the witnesses what procedure will remain before the final hearing. I know as the case is very weak and the prosecution doesn't have anything to prove against my brother he is taken dates after dates and this way he has taken the case 4 long years.

sweta singh (n/a)     25 June 2010

the procedures after cross is of sec 313 crpc where the accused is asked if he wants 2 give his own witnesses and prove his side....after this there is argument stage and then the final hearing or judgement will b given.......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register