Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAGHURAM (CA student)     28 May 2010

What can i do for this ?

Dear Members,

I had a health check up at a diagnostic centre in hyderabad (AP).  A summary of the report was given to me by them. In that summary report they stated some serious irregularities and false statements with a view to mislead me and guide me to go for a surgery which was not actually required. Later on i clarified it  from many senior doctors who said that the report did not show any such symptoms and it was normal. I want to proceed legally against that diagnostic centre. Please guide me through.

Learning

4 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     28 May 2010

Approach to Consumer Forum.

Daksh (Student)     29 May 2010

Dear Mr.Raghuram,

File a criminal complaint for cheating and playing fraud and as suggested by Mr.Arvind file a complaint before Consumer Forum for deficiency of service and unfair trade practice.

Best Regards

Daksh

jeyabalaji (ASST MANAGER)     30 May 2010

Dear Sir,

I had a property at dindigul district Tamilnadu. 21/2 years before, my dad made an agreement with 2 nd Person stating that

"2.5 Lakhs to be advanced and after 3 months remaining 4.5 lakhs to be settled within three months agreement will be valid otherwise 2 nd person will not get the advance amont".

After advancing the amount 2.5L 2nd person dissapear  , my dad call for settlement  and after 8 months my dad convert the property to my name

My dad was dead 1.5 Years before and we call the 2nd person to talk and he disagree

Finally the 2nd person file a case against me that he call us many times and we disagree  

jeyabalaji (ASST MANAGER)     10 May 2011

Originally posted by :jeyabalaji
"
Dear Sir,

I had a property at dindigul district Tamilnadu. 21/2 years before, my dad made an agreement with 2 nd Person stating that

"2.5 Lakhs to be advanced and after 3 months remaining 4.5 lakhs to be settled within three months agreement will be valid otherwise 2 nd person will not get the advance amont".

After advancing the amount 2.5L 2nd person dissapear  , my dad call for settlement  and after 8 months my dad convert the property to my name

My dad was dead 1.5 Years before and we call the 2nd person to talk and he disagree

Finally the 2nd person file a case against me that he call us many times and we disagree  
"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register