Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chetan Singh (SE)     02 October 2011

What is ex-party service

Dear All,

I need urgent advice for my case, I have 498a case going on last 1.5 years ,initially my wife was appearing but now ,my cruel wife is not coming in court for witness last two dates.
NBW is already passed for the same from court.

Could anybody please advice to solve my case quickly ,some one had adviced me earlier there for, Ex-party services, I dont know what is this and how this is applied. Can some body breef me in this?

Learning

4 Replies

Chetan Singh (SE)     03 October 2011

Hi Tajobs,

Could you please some more explain me, since tomorrow is my next date.
How can i apply for exparty sevices and dismissal of eveindence of her absence.

(Guest)

in criminal no exparte services.  it is only in civil cases.  the only thing is to produce the witness at any cost by compelling the process for attendence.  ask your advocate to present on the each and every hearing  of the case to press the matter.  mere appearance will not help.  or go to highcourt for proper direction.  

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     03 October 2011

Dear chetan

as you informed that the NBW have been issued against her then why are you worried, fast and quick solution may be provide by police go to police station in which area she is residing with the NBW if the court give you in dasti if not then contact with process server and arrest you crual wife. and the police produce her before the hon'ble court

Chetan Singh (SE)     03 October 2011

Thanks, Nadeem . Toady My lawyer told me that , you need not to worry about her absence in the court, court will dismiss her witness postion, next two or three dates. That would help you to win the case. He said to me remain keep quit and wait and watch. Is my lawyer is correct?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register