LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naresh (In search of job)     19 November 2011

What is psychiatric test to test male impotency?

Dear members,

I am currently facing impotency test in a medical board. All physical tests conducted on my potency have come out normal. Now, they have referred me to psychiatric doctor.

I would like to know, what might psychiatric tests involve? what would he test, question, etc?

If someone have idea or have already gone through, please let me know, what happens there?.

thanks

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

@Naresh

I am also in the same boat....waiting for order for medical checkup by medical board after filing application. In my application I have requested for potency test by medical board consisting of gynecologist,physician,urologist and psychologist. In my private doctors's opinion its not psychiatrist but psychologist to examine the mental status and the tests include filling some forms and answering some questions etc, and there is nothing to worry as the psychologist can't findout your negative mental status related to male potency , if any,  without your voluntary corporation.

Can you please share the details of physical tests and your experience during the medical board examination?

(Guest)

No one force you to appear before a psychological or any other medical board. All these are gimmicks. But without known you case in deails nothing much can be said. Who's sending you to these boards? Never appear before a psychological medical board,never.

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     19 November 2011

Dear Naresh,

Your query was elaborately answered by the expert Sri Prabhakar Singh in the expert query.

What more do you require?

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     19 November 2011

The pyschologist would put you through stress test to see your responses.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Naresh (In search of job)     20 November 2011

Sonu,

The physical tests are coducted by general physician, urologist, endocronologist etc. 

General physician generally tests whether there are any physical deformities by visual examination of your private parts. Looks like some people are born with some physical deformities, he would ascertain, if there is any such thing exist.

Urologist & endocronologist basically check whether all the harmone levels are normal or not. and also would ask you if you can get erection yourself otherwise he would do PIPE test to check whether there are any erection issues. They will ask you to get semen sample and get the results from the laboratory on the semen sample. Also, they may ask you to go through NPT test basing on the results of the previous tests.

Don't be anxious, be cool, hopefully everything goes fine.

All the best.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register