Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saurabh Sharma (Finance Analyst)     03 October 2013

What precautions should i take to save my family

Hi,

I am Saurabh i was married in February 2012 it was arranged marriage we have not taken even a single rupee but after few days my wife started to go to her parents house for 15 days, 20 days my mother objected it but she continued one day my mother has arguments with her about it but she threatened for women cell then my mother asked both of us to leave the house we leave the house and taken a rented house nearby to her house but the problem becoming worse for me day by day and i requested my mother for come back  she accepted  but still problem continues her parents abusing me again and again i stopped talking to any of them, she said according my parents it is duty of boy to take care of me and my family for financial help it is me, now before a month the problem become worse i have arguments that why you are visiting to her parents so frequently she is earning and she gave all her salary to her parents and brother she has no responsibility towards us, now she is living with her parents for more than a month refusing to come back her parents said you and your mother harassing her she will not come back, i came to know that she will demand 10 lakhs rupees from us otherwise they will case 

Please help me what to do the case is not filled yet, there is no proof available for taking any money from her at the time of marriage as we have not taken any money

Her father is earning Rs. 10,000 only, Her mother is housewife, her brother is earning also around 15000

Please advise me what steps should i take to save my family

Learning

3 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     03 October 2013

Let her file the case first in order for you to know what type of case she has filed and than you have to contest the same . If she is levying false allegations than how would she prove the same ;) As you have stated that she is working the law states that if she is a able bodied working women and she has sufficient means than she cant claim maintenance from you. Hence relax for now . 

(Guest)

Hi,

I am Saurabh i was married in February 2012 it was arranged marriage we have not taken even a single rupee but after few days my wife started to go to her parents house for 15 days, 20 days my mother objected it but she continued one day my mother has arguments with her about it but she threatened for women cell

Opinion:  The Lady who earn's will never leave any stone to be unturned in sense of non-dependancy.

She is having Right to freedom from constituional Law & powered by women Law's.

Anyway's it's not too late to know about her as you have adjudicated her real colour by your query...

Dude....,,, No man on this earth is made to survive like a cake walk,so, be man and face the tantrum.

then my mother asked both of us to leave the house we leave the house and taken a rented house nearby to her house but the problem becoming worse for me day by day and i requested my mother for come back  she accepted  but still problem continues her parents abusing me again and again i stopped talking to any of them,

Opinion: Right move ahead.......

Indeed with the right concerned. You have done wonderful thing's ignoring her parent's. you are not bound to feed your in-laws or oblige your in-law's. Once lady is married to her husband........every caharacter of her family goes as third person. So,from now if you don't want to inhale them then let them do what ever they can as they can only file false cases and nothing more than that. Iam 100% sure. If you have courage then target them and launch them.....

she said according my parents it is duty of boy to take care of me and my family for financial help it is me, now before a month the problem become worse i have arguments that why you are visiting to her parents so frequently she is earning and she gave all her salary to her parents and brother she has no responsibility towards us,

Opinion: Same as above...Para-1  with support of Para-2

now she is living with her parents for more than a month refusing to come back her parents said you and your mother harassing her she will not come back, i came to know that she will demand 10 lakhs rupees from us otherwise they will case 

Opinion: Give her 10 Good brand Sandal's and 100 Kg's Chana Chur Garam as that only she will get during all these year's around the court once Litigation start's. Don't bother about her fake claim's ....even she can ask for Mar's ,jupiter but tell her That I don't produced them so I can't as simple is that.

My bro.....10 lakh's is her inflated claim ,don't worry with due course of time it will come down drastically to mere 2-5 lakh's. And then if you wish then you can provide....

Else the world of opposition and agression is open till SC.

Please help me what to do the case is not filled yet, there is no proof available for taking any money from her at the time of marriage as we have not taken any money

Opinion: Stay cool dude.......

You don't have much to do,as they are the director's and actoress of your B grade movie,where she will flaunt her Malafide intentsion's and just like Contra you have to throw her.....

Her father is earning Rs. 10,000 only, Her mother is housewife, her brother is earning also around 15000

Opinion: The above amount's even matched with the earning's of bill gates then also nothing is going to be done in your case. As I told you these person's are alien's in your marital case,they don't have any integration with your case. If she is earning then no maintenance to her.Just stay relax and tell her to file any cases available to her........

Once filed just encash the AB or Bail whatever get's earlier ...

And never reprise your Biwi,becz she is not an Ideal wife who will love her husband without any hesitation and compromise...!

Your Life will suck if you will accept her even after her fake cases.

So,beleave in your self and alway's ready to face the challenges.

Her challenge of false cases are only for due course of time. So don't worry.......Just look for your life as what you want and from which you get happiness.As life is only one but challenges are N...........

Please advise me what steps should i take to save my family

Opinion: Only caution's and precaution's with a Damn Good lawyer will save you and your family.

Hunt for the best atleast you will get the good lawyer.

Best of luck.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 October 2013

If her separation is unbearable and if you are afraid that she may venture into  cunning and wicked ideas against you, send her a legal notice giving the reasons and ask her to return to the matrimonial house, maintain silence despite no response from her side, in case she initiates a legal action, this notice may act as a shield for you. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register