Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sarbjeet Seth (Maanger)     10 May 2010

What Should I do at this Stage

Respected Sir,

I got Married on May 2009, soon after due to Ego of my so called wife  left the home and went to her parents. I and my family tried a lot to bring her back but she had her ego more ahead then our relation.

Failing I approached Red Cross Society for Social Health to help me solve this issue, but instead of coming on their she gave a false complaint in Police Station under 498-A, 406 in August 09. After much harassment the whole issue got  settle with paying her amount of around 3 Lacs.

But after paying the amount they did not signed compromise deed and started asking us for more money virtually Extorting us for Money and even did not gave back any receipt. I belong to a middle class family and it was even hard to accumulate  the  amount already paid.

Our society and friends stand by our side and told whole story to DCP of our city who summoned then to his office for 7 times but they did not came to his office. In meantime Police got a written Statement from Girl that a compromise is under way and I don’t want any action on my complaint at this stage.

After 3 months DCP  closed the complaint given by them and Noted under that a compromise had been made between parties as we provided proofs that is  Draft Copy and Bank Certificate of Payment of Drafts to her Account.

Please let me know what should I do at this stage as still they are threating us of DV  and Maintenance in court. Some facts of my case please guide me what should I do

1)    Wife went of her own

2)       She is Govt. Employee earning around Rs.17000/-

3)       I have no Income/property on My Name as I am in Family Business

4)      They are Ex-party with RED Cross Society for Social health

5)      Have proof of Payment made to as Bank certificate of Payment, Reciept from Transporter who dropped goods to their home. And Witnesses receipt.

6)      Police have closed case by giving Noting from IO and DCP that Compromise is been done by parties.

7)      Have above mentioned copy from Police through RTI with statement of GIRL.

Can I do something against her under Conduct Rules as She and her family is GOVT. Employee.   

Please guide me what should I do at this juncture

Regards

Learning

2 Replies

Anmol Sharma (advocate)     10 May 2010

yes you take action against her under rules of conduct, at least it will put some pressure on her as well and you donot loose anything by this...

Dharmesh Manjeshwar (Advocate/Lawyer)     11 May 2010

Do personal family affairs come under the Conduct rules ??? She had lodged complaint against you n ur family U/s - 498A, 406 which was thereafter settled ..... her complaint against U and Ur complaint against her have not been adjudged .... as u r free to lodge complaint against her ... she too has her right to file complaint against u .... she is within her rights .... whether complaint is false or not has to be judged ....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register