Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (dd)     24 July 2015

When the case is under process?

Dear Expert,

Ours is a Land Grabbing Case which is in process in the Court.  Every Month, we are attending the Hearing and as usual the Judge provides Vaidha. 

The Case is that, a Land in my native belongs to my Father and his brother. Both are senior citizens.  These Senior Citizens are settled in Chennai. But they will have a visit to the native frequently.

Taking this as an Advantage, one person in my native prepared forgery documents and sold the land illegally.  There are 9 criminals involved in the case.  We had given petition to The Registration Office, the Police Station, the Taluk Office and there was no response from these officials.

So, we took it to the court and the hearing is going on for more than a year.  These Senior Citizens go from Chennai to the Native place (around 400 kms) for this hearning.  The Judge just read the name of all the 9 criminals. If any one is not present in the court on the day of the hearning, he moves the hearing to next month.  Every month it is happening the same.

Now, during this court process, the accused is doing some physical process in the land and trying to sell it to some one else.  Does he have the right to work on the land when the case is in process??

Learning

1 Replies

DR. DIMPLE JINDAL (ADV.) (Advocate)     24 July 2015

you should file for status quo, by which they will retrain from doing any activity on the land and even they can not sell the property after status quo is maintained.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register