Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Wife denies child birth details to husband

Dear Sir,Madam,

My wife had left my home the day she has got conceived and never returned. I wanted to know the details about the new born baby (two questions: time,date of birth of child, and normal or c-section delivery), however government hospital denied to provide details. Hence, i filed RTI application to get the details, but PIO has also denied saying individual's treatment details can not be disclosed to anyone, also my wife has given a written letter not to diclose delivery treatment details to the husband.

How in the world a man can live without even knowning birth details of the baby? I am getting suspecios that they have done c-section on a fixed time for delivery, which is good for the mother & grand mother.

what could be the reason for denying such information to the husband? isnt this is harassment to the husband? do we have references to judgements related to such conduct of the wife? thanks.

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

PIO response from the letter: "xxxx-ம் ஆண்டு மருத்துவ மனையில் பிரசவத்திற்காக அனுமதிக்கபட்டு எடுத்துக்கொண்ட சிகிச்சை விபரங்களை என் அனுமதியின்றி என் கணவர் மற்றும் அவர் சம்பத்தப்பட்ட யாரும் வக்கீல் உள்பட நேரடியாகவோ, மறைமுகமாகவோ கேட்கும் பட்சத்தில் என்னுடைய தகவல்களை வழங்க வேண்டாம் என திருமதி.ஸ்ஸ்ஸ்ஸ் தெரிவித்துள்ளார். எனவே, மேற்கண்ட தகவல்களை தெரிவிக்க இயலாது எனத் தெரிவித்துகொள்ளபடுகிறது."

why are they hiding this? i just need to know the details of the new born baby. thanks.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     21 March 2016

Just relax.they cant hide it from you for a long time.why is your profile name 498a victim.has your wife filed such cases over you.

(Guest)

yes sir, 498a has put our family in devastating status.

(Guest)

dear sir/madam/members, i still could not reliaze the fact that a father is denied on his own child birth details. i am looking for your kind help to file a special case on this to that stupid woman. kindly help on this, please. thanks.

(Guest)

I can not understand your local language

2) File appeal against PIO order stating you have right to know about child since you are natural father

3) If first appeallate authority denies information move to State Information Commission 

In your case you will get information

Born Fighter (xxx)     11 April 2016

Ur battle has just started my friend, dont give up !

You will get the requisite info...follow the correct path by filing an appeal to appropriate authority. 

How can a wife deny such info from the childs father ????? Sad !

Is the child a daughter ? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register