Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ShahDharmesh (Manager)     10 June 2012

Wife living apart since 8 mnths,can call recording used4 dv

Dear Experts,

I am in deep need of a real out of box , expert advice , to come of out of interestingly cleverly plotted plan by my talented wife.

My wife is living apart since 8 months , in the same city but has not disclosed her location. 2 months back she made numerous phone calls to me which she was recording and managed to level all false allegations and provoked me to say some harsh things and she pretended to be a abla nari.

My straight question :

1. Can such telephone recordings(3months old) enough to create a case of DV against me,especially when my wife is staying part since last 8 months ?

2. If yes then what can be done to counter it , minimise its effect or to nullify her calls which were recorded  with wrong motive ?

3. Should i wait for her to file a Domestic Violence (DV) case , followed by a divorse case , or should i file it first ?

4.  Keeping in view that my wife has filed a complain against me in CAW , just the day after she took away all her STRIDHAN back with her. so, without attending the CAW counsilling session,  would my filing divorce petition , a right  step/advice  ?

5. Now, after CAW call, threat of DV on the basis of phone call recordings , what legal steps do i need to take immediately to minimist the adverse impact ?

Awaiting your expert opinions to face this trechearous and shrewd lady and her goon family.

Kindly note that after CAW , she is planning to file a DV case followed by a Divorce on grounds of cruelty.

Regards

Learning

4 Replies

ShahDharmesh (Manager)     10 June 2012

Hi Ashish,

Yes the query is repeated, an dthank you for your suggestion regarding transfer of property .

However, what i am presently more concerned about  is # 3 , 4 and 5

My straight question :

3. Should i wait for her to file a Domestic Violence (DV) case , followed by a divorse case , or should i file it first ?

4.  Keeping in view that my wife has filed a complain against me in CAW , just the day after she took away all her STRIDHAN back with her. so, without attending the CAW counsilling session,  would my filing divorce petition , a right  step/advice  ?

5. Now, after CAW call, threat of DV on the basis of phone call recordings , what legal steps do i need to take immediately to minimist the adverse impact ?

Awaiting your expert view in this regard, coz se has tortured us a lot , to such extent that once i gave up all hope, but after support from peers like you and LCI i've decided not to entertain her demand for money nor to be afraid of their constant threatening, however i am most concerned about the worsening health condition o fmy dad, i cannot be lucky everytime and i don't want to loose it , so I want to wrap up things fast and in honest manner.

Regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register