LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

engineer222 (none)     11 January 2012

Wife not attending rcr, how to ex-parte

wife is not attending the RCR since last 5 times and judge is giving NEXT date every time,

my questions are: 1) to to get the case exparte soon so what i should do??

2) after i filed for Conjugual rights , she filed for maintenance for her and 3 children, --what will happen to her maintenance  if case gets exparte. 

3) after how many times she is absent, the case becomes exparte, is there a fixed time limit like 4 times or 6 times absent by her.

4) her mother and father are coming to the court and asking the judje to give another date and she(the b*tch) will attend the another date, but this happened 4 times already. judge is getting angry on her parents and judge is telling them that why she is not coming,... they are telling she is ILL and has infection.

5) judge is telling her father & mother that they should NOT come and only she has to come....

6) i suspect she has gone to USA as she has greencard,b ut this has been not told to judge,,,, if i tell that she is gone to USA- is it better for me or not , ... please tell me.

7) also i paid to my lawer 20K , but he is not even bothered to come to court and not supporting me, i am on my own and i want to find another lawyer, i am standing alone in court and no lawyer with me, judge is not giving my words any weightage... i told judge to dismiss the case many times but judge is not listening to me......

kindly guide me to the right direction,..... waiting .. urgent. thanks.

Learning

5 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     11 January 2012

Now what is the satage of the case.  If it is for objection to main petition then you will have to press for no objection.  If this stage is already passed and there is an order of no objection then fille your chief affidavit.

**Victim** (job)     11 January 2012

Where are you currently ? How the hell she filed maintenance on you ? if she is holding GC isn't she working in U.S. ? You have to file affidavit in order to get your order executed. If she has deserted you then you file divorce under grounds of desertion. If she is working in U.S. then you can always get her copy of W2 and prove that she is working wife. There are lots of resources when it comes to U.S. finally if your lawyer is not responding then i guess it's time to change your lawyer.

thanks for the reply,

""Now what is the satage of the case.""

Counselling has NOT been done, Jude every time says- I will not proceede with out completion of COUNSELLING. the case is in very initial stage since last 9 months.

"Where are you currently ? How the hell she filed maintenance on you ? if she is holding GC isn't she working in U.S. ? You have to file affidavit in order to get your order executed. If she has deserted you then you file divorce under grounds of desertion. If she is working in U.S. then you can always get her copy of W2 and prove that she is working wife. There are lots of resources when it comes to U.S. finally if your lawyer is not responding then i guess it's time to change your lawyer."

1) I am in HYD, A.P, INDIA. as far as i know she does not work, she is not educated so getting job in usa is not possible for her,

2) also guide me how to get the W-2 is there a web site in USA that i can look to get it ??

3) YES, i am planning to change the lawer.

4) How to get the case exparte soon so what i should do??

THANKS to ALL of you!!

**Victim** (job)     11 January 2012

Check ur PM

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register