Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh Venkatraman (Assistant System Engineer)     19 June 2012

Wife seeks divorce where husband not intended for it

My brother got married recently and working in abroad. So he has taken her wife too to singapore and they lived no s*x life for two months only on the intention of searching a job for wife. Meanwhile they have some quarellings and small fights between them. that s it.  After 2 months her visa got expired and my sister in law came back to her father in law home, she stayed there for 40 days, one bad morning sister in law's father and brother has come and brought her to their home. Then after they did not returned back.

My brother says,

she wants only the money not me, Her hair became white on a day, she started using spectacles one day, she is not able to walk more than a furlong in road, her ears have some problem, so we went to doctor for check up.Finally, Apart from all these, She seeks divorce now because

She says that, My husband  is scolding me hard, and there is no gurantee for my life with him in future, so i want divorce from him.

After that, husband's father and mother went to her home for compromise to understand the situation and trying to bring the new couples hands together. But the Wife's Parents embarassed husband's parents harshly.

After some weeks, On a mutual agreement, we have surrendered all of her belongings to her family and wife's family returned all of husband belongings to us. Now wife seeks divorce and husband not intended so far. Husband go mentally sad and resigned his job simply sitting in home.

I want to know what are the possible kind of cases could be filed against husband in this case, how can we safeguard us from wife's family. Please help.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     19 June 2012

Dear Mr.Venkataraman, 

If girl badly wants a divorce, which is being resisted by you, to get their way they  can implicate you and your family in 498A/406 offences. It would be good to start sending representations at this stage regarding our apprehension. That would greatly protect us later. 

Bharat Chugh

Ranee....... (NA)     19 June 2012

she wants only the money not me, Her hair became white on a day, she started using spectacles one day, she is not able to walk more than a furlong in road, her ears have some problem, so we went to doctor for check up

what does these sentences mean..does she have some problems?hair/eyes/ears/lack of stamina...is she a defective piece?..if so why your brother is not intended to divorce her?

azmathullah (Accounts Manager)     19 June 2012

Dear u are not clear on this case, you are hiding something 

Firstly I agreed with Ranee.........., what u want to explain.

Secondly from ur explaination, two month ur brother stay with her, without having a s*x, pls be clear on this point.,

Thirdly, She want divorse, and with mutually agreement u have send all the belonging, is their any demand from them or something else.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register