LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dipankar (MANAGER)     24 September 2024

Wife send a wats up message that she will kill my son

I have a running child custody case in court.The case is in the stage of ex party hearing.

By the time my in-laws are trying their best to solve the issue amicably and they are trying to persuade my wife to return to me with my son.so they have asked us to come to their home to take my wife and son.

Now the matter is that my wife does not want to return now.

Today morning she send's me a wats up message, threatening me that if I and my family comes to her father's house inorder to sort out the matter amicably, SHE WILL KILL MY SON.

SO, my question is, in this situation, what best I can do and what legal steps, can I take if any. Please kindly note once again that my permanent child custody case under section ,25 act 8. Is already at the stage of ex party hearing.

Learning

4 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     25 September 2024

It is always better to prefer an amicable settlement, wherein you should not succumb to the threat extended by your wife and proceed to persuade her so that she may rejoin and enjoy your company / matrimonial life. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 September 2024

She may send such threatening messages, but practically she will not do it out of fear.

if she has sent this message, what prevented you from showing the same to her parents and requested them to intervene and convince her.

you can express that you are always ready and willing to take them back to your house if she agrees for that otherwise you will proceed as per court order.

In the meantime you don't withdraw the case, let the court pass an order which will be a strong weapon to defend your insterests.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     26 September 2024

Being apprehensive of damaged matrimonial life she has sent you the message, which is just a threat, ignore it for the tiem beibng and proceed to resolve problem/ dispute / issue(s), if any.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register