Share More

Vikas Dharmendra (Consultant)     30 December 2009

Will Format

Can any body provide a sample format of "Will by a Hindu in favour of family"

Learning

4 Replies

Aditya (Manager HR & Admin )     30 December 2009

W I L L

I, ______________, son of Shri _______________, aged __ years, resident of ______________________________, do hereby revoke all my former Wills, Codicils and Testamentary dispositions made by me. I declare this to be my last Will and Testament.

I maintain good health, and possess a sound mind. This Will is made by me of my own independent decision and free volition. Have not be influenced, cajoled or coerced in any manner whatsoever.

I hereby appoint my ________________, as the sole Executor of this WILL.

The name of my wife is _________________. We have two children namely, (1) __________________ (2) ________________, I own following immovable and movable assets.

1. One Flat No.___ in _______________________.

2. Jewelry, ornaments, cash, National Saving Certificate, Public Provident Fund, shares in various companies, cash in hand and also with certain banks.

All the assets owned by me are self-acquired properties. No one else has any right, title, interest, claim or demand whatsoever on these assets or properties. I have full right, absolute power and complete authority on these assets, or in any other property which may be substituted in their place or places which may be Acquired or received by me hereafter.

I hereby give, devise and bequeath all my properties, whether movable or immovable, whatsoever and wheresoever to my wife, _____________________, absolutely forever.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF I have hereunto set my hands on this ____ day of ____, 2000 at ____________. 

-sd-

TESTATRIX

SIGNED by the abovenamed Testatrix as his last WILL and Testament in our presence, who appear to have perfectly understood & approved the contents in the presence of both of us presents, at the same time who in his presence and in the presence of each other have hereunto subscribed our names as Witnesses.

WITNESSES :

Shivani Agarwal (CA)     06 June 2013

WILL-DEED I Sri._______________________ S/o.____________________ residing at ________________________________________________ aged about ________ years _________ by religion, occupation____________ do make this my last will and testament. 1. I have not made any will or other testamentary document, but if any made, I hereby revoke all previous wills and codicils, if any and declare this to be my last will and testament. 2. I appoint (1) Sri.___________ S/o._____________ residing at ___________________________________________ aged about ________ years _________ by religion, occupation _______________ 3. My family consists of _____________________ 4. My property consists of (a) (b) (c) etc. 5. I bequeath all my property in whatever form existing at the time of my death to the said executor and trustees to hold the same on trust for the benefit of my wife Smt._____________________ for her life time and till her death as herein after provided. 6. My executors and trustees shall, after spending the necessary money for the management of the said property out of the income thereof, pay the net income to my wife and the same will belong to her absolutely without liability to account for the same. My executor and trustees will also spend out of the corpus of estate such amounts as may be required by my wife for medical expenses or for pilgrimage. But my executor and trustees will not be entitled to sell my immovable property above mentioned or mortgage the same. 7. On the death of my and if she predeceases me then on my death all my estate then existing whether mentioned in this will or not, will belongs to my children, 2 (a) ____________________ (b) ____________________ (c) ____________________ absolutely in equal shares and the trustees for the time being of the said estate under this will shall transfer the same among said children by executing proper document or documents. 8. Provided that, if at the time of death of my wife or myself as the case may be any of the said children is a minor, the trustees shall hold the said property on trust until the youngest attains the age of majority and till then the net income of the said property will given or spend for maintenance and education of the said children. 9. My executor and trustees shall obtain probate of this will from a competent court, if required in law and shall pay all the probate duty and other expenses required for such probate and also pay as first charge all my other liabilities by way of taxes or otherwise howsoever. 10.I have made this will out of my free will and when I am in sound health and in good understanding and in witness thereof I have put my signature hereunder in the presence of witnesses on this _________ day of _____________ month of ______________ year. Signed by the within named testator } Sri. _________________________ } opposite in the presence of witnesses, } TESTATOR who in presence and at his request and } in the presence of each other have put } there signature as witnesses hereunder.} 1.Sri. __________________________ Full Address: _________________ . _________________ 2. Sri. __________________________ Full Address: _________________ . _________________

NV MANI (DGM - BPCL - KR - Reired)     26 February 2014

Can any body provide a sample format of "Will by a Hindu in favour of his only adult son, who is mentally retarded, without brother or sister,no family member as guardian after the death of parents".

Thanks.

NV MANI (DGM - BPCL - KR - Reired)     27 February 2014

It seems my query is not noted and responded in this forum. Kindly advise .The query is quoted below:

Can any body provide a sample format of "Will by a Hindu in favour of his only adult son, who is mentally retarded, without brother or sister,no family member as guardian after the death of parents".

Thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register