LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nilesh Lande   02 April 2024

Builder denied to provide blueprint and noc for balance transfer

I have a home loan with axis bank, i took possession on 13th march 2024, Now i want to do balance transfer with SBI, SBI asked for 2 mandatory documents, 

1. Blueprint 

2. Builder NOC 

Now builder denied both saying new NOC they can give only after NOC provided to axis bank is submited, and blueprint is provided only once which they saying provided to axis bank, for this also SBI ask the same in written for NOC, that too they denied they can't provide such acknowledgment letter, on top it's been 15days they have not provided possession letter saying it will take more time to get thier owner sign, during taking final disbursement this was not discloused.

Property is in pune keshvnagar

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     02 April 2024

Builder can't  deny to provide you above mentioned documents .It amounts builder's deficiency in services and unfair trade practice.  issue notice to builder and ask him to provide you the documents, if he does not comply with notice then file complaint  before District Consumer Commission against him.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 April 2024

In general, the staff of builder, once the buyer has come into their control, maintain this type of hostile attitude.

You don't worry about it, the builder may not be aware of what is going on in his office.

You can send a legal notice to the builder demanding the requirements and instruct him to furnish them within the time stipulated therein in the legal notice failing which, you can inform them that you will drag them to consumer commission for relief and compensation.

This step may fetch you relief 

1 Like

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     03 April 2024

file consumer complaint against builder in consumer court.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register