LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

radhika (housewife)     03 August 2012

Missed 2 hearing of an rcr, wht application is required

Hi , i have missed first 2 hearing of an RCR, as i stay in Delhi and my husband has filed a case in Gujarat... so asi do not know the next hearing date???? so i m planing to visit to the Gujarat court, but i would like to know... wht all docs i may require in the court or wht type of application i have to file there>>>> as i cannot travel so frequently.

Learning

5 Replies

radhika (housewife)     03 August 2012

" How can I register my Presence in the court" ... or wht is Purshis?

rahul (director)     03 August 2012

Send anybody your family member whi is in gujarat to visit the concern court. give Rs 100/- to court staff (Ahlmad) he will show him case file and your relative need to write down the 2 dates ORDER SHEET, and the next date.

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (rpchughadvocatesupremecourt@hotmail.com))     03 August 2012

Radhika !

Stop worrying about the procedures, your husband has filed an RCR and you want to live with him. Go to the COurt on hearing, the court would ask your husband to withdraw - record your statements and you can live happily thereafter. 

2 Like

rajiv_lodha (zz)     03 August 2012

If u want to join ur hubby back in the life, no need to spend money on lawyers for this RCR case. No need 2 worry about court's procedure. Find out the next date via some relative/advocate's munshi and appear in person. Tell ur intetion n work will be done.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register