LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aana Mirza   20 September 2023

If length of service counted if i get same state job from university job

I am employed in University of Kota , rajasthan as a permanent employee since 7 years as a junior assistant. Now through direct recruitment of teachers in rajsthan I got selected as a physical Education teacher. University is saying that my length of service would not be counted in another job. I am not talking about seniority increment but at the time of retirement 25 yrs of service is eligible for full pension but in my case if I left my university years 22 years will be remaining so at the end I will get half pension. What will be the procedure of adding my years to my service book entry. As university of kota giving GPF and SI benefits like state government but they are autonomous. What should I do to let my service count?Would I get my pay protect if I join teaching job?

Learning

6 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     20 September 2023

Those are governed by service rules and they cannot chnage rules for any individual, you can choose either to remian where you are or move ahead with whateever offered under rules

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 September 2023

It is the new empoyer who has to take a decision:-

(i) to allow you to count previous service.

(ii) to allow pay protection.

(iii) to allow you to surrender pension and gratuity (even if granted by old deptt) and allow continuation of service.

1 Like

Aana Mirza   20 September 2023

Originally posted by : Sudhir Kumar, Advoc

Can you please tell me the procedure by which it can be done and the documents required in this process.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 September 2023

feel free t contact

Aana Mirza   21 September 2023

Contact number???

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 September 2023

Originally posted by : Aana Mirza

Contact number???

contact via PM

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register