LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sridhevi (education)     05 April 2024

Criminal case notice to accused

Sir I filed bigamy where in accued in 2022 had filed vakalathnama and got documents and went to high court for quash and high court not quashed.

I went to high court for speedy trail and high court gave order on september 2023 for speedy trail and dispose in 6 6months and start arguments

Issue: now still judge is asking me to send notice to accused and accused is not taking registered post and refused to take notice post letter.I said to judge that accused allready filed vakathnama

Query: what I need to do .court is not even caring to follow high court order and accused not comming

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 April 2024

Now courts are started to send notices through electronic mode of communications. The Supreme Court has authorized the delivery of summonses and other legal notices via WhatsApp, Telegram, and email, a decision that would completely transform India's judicial system. The following describes the evolution in light of the Supreme Court and numerous High Courts allowing notices to be served electronically, including via email or WhatsApp:

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 April 2024

refer your query

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/bigamy-case-233669.asp

please decide whether you are complainant in bigamy case or accused.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 April 2024

The question appears to be hypothetical.

It is not possible to believe that the accused not received summons when the same case went to High court twice and reportedly participated on both the occasions.

Besides, there's no necessity for the court to send summons when the accused already filed vakalatnama, the court can issue warrant against the accused.

Therefore it clearly appears that the querist is misusing this platform for the reasons known to him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register