Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr Zeb   05 May 2024

Need legal advice

Sir 

i have been working in a institution since 9 years , November 2023 i got a message that im suspended ,i was much too happy as the pay was too low and it was fine with me , feb 2024 i got a info that based on a email which stated that i harrased few students ,this action of removing  me was done ,which was a super shock to me { im 45+}  i sent a legal notice to the college which was served ,almost 1.5 months no response from the college , the college on their part have sent a notice to the email sender to meet them , which oblivious none came , i need to file FIR , can anyone guide me through what steps to be taken

Regards 

dr zeb

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 May 2024

You have not been able to explain the problem.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 May 2024

You can give a complaint to the police only if there is a criminal oiffence.

In this case you were dismissed from service for some reason, which you never bothered to enquire at that time.

Now on the basis of a fictitious email, without verifying the geunuineness, you have hastily initiated legal action against the college.

Thus you have not followed any procedure neither cared for verifying the details.

No police will entertain any complaint from you without any authenticity or evidence for the reported crime

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     06 May 2024

Suspension and / or dismissal from service by employer is not a crime for entertainment by police.

Did you challange suspension and / or dismissal ?

Whether proper procedure was followed to suspend and / or dismissal.

You did not provide relevant information and nothing can be presumed to form an opinon and oblige.

It is better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer practicing service matters for proper appreciation of facts and circumstances, professional advise and necessary proceeding. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     06 May 2024

No criminal action is feasible in the given facts. However, you can initiate civil action against the arbitrary dismissal from and the  allegations against you, if unsubstantiated.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register