Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ash83 (.)     04 May 2024

Procedure for filing criminal complaint on statutory authorities

Please help with query. 

My property land conversion for residential purpose application is submitted  by 3rd party claiming he is the owner making an application before Specail Deputy commissioner. In enclosure of application he has given our title deed. 

In thier office note sheet of special DC, it is mentioned that applicant has not produced single documents to prove the  ownership of applicant. 

Still the special DC hand in glove as approved land conversion in favor of applicant. 

What is the procedure to initiate criminal action againt special DC please ?  

1. A notice to be served before hand ?

2. Can police complaint be filed on statutory authorities? Is public allowed to file criminal complaint on statutory authorities.

Learning

7 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     07 May 2024

you can try , but i suggest injunction will do lot of good.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 May 2024

What prevented you from strongly objecting their application based on the documentary evidences in your possession?

If you had taken steps to object and filed a detailed objections and also properly participated in the DC proceedings then you can prefer an appeal against it before the commissioner or file a writ petition seeking justice before high court.

1 Like

ash83 (.)     08 May 2024

Dear sir, this fraud as come to light when information is obtained under RTI, Act recently.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 May 2024

Now you are in possession of the documentary evidences for the fraudulent activities of the authorities concerned, you can take action even now if you are aggrieved by it. 

ash83 (.)     08 May 2024

1. Writ petition or criminal complaint or appeal in tribulant court sir ?

P. Venu (Advocate)     09 May 2024

Your profile reveals that you are posting too many a query on identical issues with varied facts. Are you testing the competency of the participants of this platform?

ash83 (.)     10 May 2024

Dear sir ,  I am posting for myself and posting on behalf  who are all defrauded by one single person. Each person is defrauded by different ways. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register