LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitesh Singh (Service )     15 February 2024

Technical resignation with lien awaited

Sir, i was working in Ordnance Factory for 8 years. I have selected for another post advertised by UPSC in 2020 for which i have given intimation through proper channel before filling an application of above UPSC advertisement. I am finally selected for the post in 2023. After selection i have tendered technical resignation with lein application and requested for provisional release from the unit as per the precedence available in the unit. As per my request the unit authority has provisionally released me from Ordnance Factory under intimation to Head quarter (Kolkata). As per provisional release letter received from the head of unit i have joined new Central Government Department (under Ministry of Defence). Now, about 2 months are passed and my final acceptance is still pending at head quarter (Kolkata) due to which my pay and allowances are getting hampered. In my new department, the authority is saying that the final acceptance of technical resignation is mandatory for pay protection. What to do please guide me so that my technical resignation with lien can be accepted?

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     15 February 2024

You make a representation to the previous organisation chief expressing the difficulties you face due to the inordinate delay to issue final acceptance letter for technical resignation and request for an expeditious action.

Wait for two to three weeks after which you can resort to legal action as per law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register