Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunderam s (ASM)     22 August 2012

Cheating by father in law and other laws

Dear Friends,

i gave money in good faith to Brother in law and after taking money he has expectly paid to my father in law as per preplan. my father in law paid to my joint account with my wife. after paying to our account, brother in law said that he has credited to all the dues money in my account. i checked and found ok but statement of bank account is not shown who has given credit and i assumed that brother in law paid back my money.

after some time theory has been cleared when i study the framed alegations of FIR, 498a. as per theory of FIR , my wife made alegation that her father has paid the above money in my account due to  demading of dowery. i have been so surprised looking the allegations. i previously also paid to my father in law by cheque in the year 2006 and now, i assumed that if my father in law paid than this payment is against my previous old dues . i have given a latter to him requring the remaing amount of interest on my lifitmate dues  after paying the above sum but he has not given any reply till now. 

after looking the alegations, i talked with brother in law and he clearly said that he has paid the money in father in law and that money is paid to you against the money as i gave him . i have recorded the talking in my mobile.

My quries :

1. i can take action against my father in law for framing the false charges in FIR ? cheating case can be filed on Father in law and brother in law ?

2. i can file money suit in FIL and BIL ?

3. what is other action  can be taken ?

4. i can take any action on my wife for breach of trust ?

kindly suggest me.

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     23 August 2012

Dear Shyam sunder jha,

you need to file a counter complaint against them for filing false FIR against you and also contact the Police inspector to bring the facts to his notice so that he could either take on record your evidence and close the investigation or if not, then you need to move to the court for quashing the charges against you.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 September 2012

It appears that evidence against you have been nicely built.  Do not move further without consulting with nearest available lawyer.  Your case needs detailed discussion in person whichis not possible on this forum.  Ther eis risk of leakage of your strategy.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 February 2017

do you really think that advise will change by repeating facts on so many threads.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register