LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HANUMANT DESHMUKH (Activist)     22 July 2010

Classroom Board

While studying at Govt. Law College, Indore, I was disturbed by complete lack of responsibility on the part of teachers. Out of prescribed 80 lectures per subject, only 10-15 lectures were held. The less said about the quality of teaching the better.

The worst thing was that the students were not realizing that this was a big loss to them. We were paying fees,, spending our valuable time. We were all being ripped off by irresponsible and lazy staff.

I feel that if students put pressure on the staff to do their job right, it would go a long way in improving the quality of education. So I am sharing an experiment that I did while studying for LLB.

I affixed a board in the class on which, after every lecture, we noted down the topic that was discussed in the lecture. The pictures and what happened to the board is blogged here: https://hanumant.com

Learning

1 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 July 2010

This has been my experience also. A degree in law could be obtained without attending any classes and without grasping the basic legal concepts.

Note that ignorance of law is an excuse for lawyers and of course, public servants.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register