Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymus (Student)     14 July 2024

Freelance employer has skipped my 2 months salary for two months, can any action be taken ?

I worked for freelance job , from May 2023 to Feb 2024,  which was 10 months .

The emloyet had given salary upto starting of december month ,  he simply kept postponing the salary credit of january and february ,  he said some blunder reasons ,  i suspected , but kept to wait ,  as he has credited all the other months salary. 

now he stopped answering calls , msgs and removed the work access , work groups from everything and terminated me . not crediting the salary even !

I have a call recording where he said , he shall definitely credit and whatsapp messages too . i have all the work proofs of work i did, work which was sent by him  and everything . 

The amount is small only , but the thing is i hail from poor family , which i worked hard for 2 mnths , yet he skipped crediting salary .

Plus moreover he is a Software employee running a business on the other hand, he employed freelancers , students for his company , and does these acts .He cheats poor people on promise of salary , by getting the work done and skipping their salaries. (i know for which software company he works too , can anything done from the softawre cmpny side ? ) 

Note : he did the same with one more girl too , she is also ready to take action . 

I have tried to file the complaint in Police station, as it was small amount , they dint care to listen and take action , even one of my constable friend called and warned that b*st*rd , he is simply not ifting cals and answering msgs,  i have tried every possible way to get my salary . 

this freelance employer was introduced to me by one of my colleague. 

this freelance employer stays in Andhrapradesh and i stay in telangana. it was a work from home opportunity , the whole time.

Do let me know what action can be taken against this guy and get my amount ??  

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 July 2024

You first issue a legal notice demanding the dues,  failing to comply with the demands you escalate the matter through court 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register