Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anand ramesh (ma)     10 January 2012

Help need under divorce and other acts

Dear All

My friends wife filed a DVC case against my friend after 6 years of seperation without divorce, my friends stay in UK from last 6 years, Now under DVC act she was looking 50lakh as alimony. which was the actual intention of her getting married to my friend, when proceeding started, he filed a petition for exampting him to attend the court from  day one hearing  , he got the order favouring to him , where the judge has exampted him to attended hearing asked his councellor to atended on every hearing , Now the girl has filed petition seeking for  re councelling so that when my friend comes to India, she can trap him by false failing 498 case, as she very well know that DVC case is will not stand on behalf her .

My question :1. Do DVC act has recouncelling provision ? if yes under what cricumsantence. can you passcase refernece to us.2.  Suppose my friend don't appear for re councelling then what wil happen to the case?

I will thank to all experts, if they can give there valuable suggestions 

Learning

2 Replies

Samir Kumar Mondal (Sr. Technician---)     12 January 2012

Please tell me whether councilling is must in divorce case u/s 13(1) of HMA.

Samir Kumar Mondal (Sr. Technician---)     12 January 2012

Respected All 'Family Law' Lawyers,

Divorce case u/s 13(1) filed on 03/11/2005 but wife not yet file Written Statement til date. They had filed for litigation cost u/s 24 but the case was rejected as she was a Staff Nurse of West Bengal Govt. Recently the wife filed maintance for their 6 years old female chiled in counter case we filed an application for custody of the chiled.  We were approching for reconciliation 2 times, one out of court and another time through court .  The atempt was not sucess for her problems. Now at time of hearing of the custody and maintance case the wife want to reconciliation for the cases and want to live togather as husband-wife. Now she is 40 years old and we are suspcting she has bad intention for the reconciliation. We are not interested for the reconciliation.

1. Whether counciling for reunion is must or not?

2. How we avoid for the reunion?

3 Please advice me for the above three cases.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register