Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BUDDHESH SINGH   13 August 2024

How to dissolve fake marriage

Hi 

about 13 yr back when i was just 2 nd yr graduate student ..my marriage registration was done by other family by forcefully through showing a fake marriage invitation card ...and we are not leaving together ..now after 13 yr they are filing case for divorce and maintanance ...how can i prove that this marriage registration is done by fraud and forcefully...please give your valuabe suggetion 

Learning

14 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     13 August 2024

Justice and Fraud never dwell together.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 August 2024

What were you doing all these 13 years despite knowing that this marriage was forced on you against your willingness. 

Now you have to challenge the same on merits alone. 

1 Like

but this registration was done by showing fake marriage invitation card and without any witnessed ....and there was no any marriage ceremony or function are organised...and we are living together since 13 yr ...

Mr. Sumitra kumar (Advocate)     13 August 2024

You are saying "We are living together since 13 years". What does it mean? 

Thank you.

sorry mam its a typing mistake we are not living together since 13 year ...we did not get married..their  family members got our marriage registration  through fake invitation card ...without any witness and without informing my family , she blackmailed me that if I did not sign in the registration, she would commit suicide. At that time, I was in the 2nd year of graduation and I was just 22 years old that time .i was scared..and i didn't understand anything...After that I never contacted her because I was scared

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     13 August 2024

At the age of 22 years and studying degree, why did you not oppose it?  Without witnesses, the marriage registration cannot be done under any circumstance.  When such a marriage was registered, why did you keep silent all these years?  Are you asking this question by innocence?

Sir,

she always blackmailed me that I will commit suicide and send you to jail…she had also attempted suicide many times, i was scared and thats why I went away…with difficulty I went away from her and never had any contact with her again in these 13 years. ..I too had gone into depression because of her torture..and now after 13 years she is filing a divorce against me and asking for money..

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     14 August 2024

Fake, fabricated, hypotetical and unbelievable facts, prima facie  a time pass topic for debate.

BUDDHESH SINGH   14 August 2024

sorry sir , i know no one is belive in my words but its a real incident which was happen to me ...its not a fake story or joke ...i just want to your opinions that how can i deal with this case ..

Shashi Dhara   14 August 2024

Engage natorious advocate and deny marriage if you are rich your pocket become empty dont loose hopes you get justice who knows what happens in court.
1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 August 2024

You can engage a better lawyer in the local and proceed as suggested instead of repenting over the past incidents without taking any remedial measures.

1 Like

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     15 August 2024

There are two kinds of marriage that is void and voidable. In case of void marriage there is no need to proceed with a decree of nullity as even without such decree, the marriage is treated as null and void from the inception. But if the marriage is voidable the marriage is validly effective for all purposes, until one of the parties proceeds to obtain a decree of nullity annuling such marriage. If there was no marriage, and if you are not living together or there was no cohibitation at all, you can file a suit for declaratory decree of your marital status as single.

1 Like

BUDDHESH SINGH   15 August 2024

Thank you so much ...🙏 for your all valuable suggetion ..

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 August 2024

You are welcome for your appreciations.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register