LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay Kumar   30 August 2021

Ivc telcom city (housing cooperative society ltd

Hi All As I have booked a site of 40*60 in IVC Telcom city near thindlu cross Devanahalli Bangalore on 2015 in an installment basis every six months we paid amount of 4, 80,000/- they told me that they will hand over the layout within three years but till date no development has been made even they are not showing us the legal property papers about their progress kindly help me will I get the paid amount with an interest please let me know how to procees ahead.

Learning

2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     31 August 2021

Move to RERA and/ or Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission of jurisdiction through a local prudent lawyer.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     31 August 2021

First form as a group by bringing all the victims together, entrust the collection of some fees towards membership, consolidate the amount, elect the office bearers, give the responsibility of following up legally to those who are well aware of the developer activities, fundamental law, and enough time to devote to this task of recovery from the builder. Let the committee study such failure by the builder and the action initiated by individuals against such errant builder. Chose an advocate that handled this type of suit either against the same builder or some other developer, and entrusts the work to him. Make a follow-up for the developments regularly through meetings. As an individual, it is very difficult to fight against a strong developer who is having such men, money and machinery with a well planned strategy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register